Scarlett Poppies Blessing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010
      I'd not heard this before about the scarlett poppy blessing. I liked it better
      when the scarlett poppy was a scarlett poppy. Of course, it doesn't have
      to mean what Susun Weed says it means. The reason this is coming up
      at the moment is that this blessing popped into my mind (no pun intended)
      earlier today and I decided to look it up to see if I could find the author of
      it. When Dee Z first brought the blessing to the attention of our group
      over 17 years ago, she mentioned she didn't know the author. Anyone
      else heard this story of the meaning of the blessing?

      In any case, if you've not heard of this blessing before, enjoy.

      Love,