Where is God by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Where is God?

      playing in the field of consciousness
      our monkey mind searcess for god
      naming and claiming
      ancestry in his likeness
      forgetting our creation of him in human likeness,
      forgetting her

      forgetting the power of love and nature,
      forgetting the music of silence
      and the pause between the breath,
      forgetting the unknowable void,
      barely whispering about the higher self,
      so even we can't hear our voice

      if there's one thing god fears
      it's labels

      if there's one thing god loves
      it's hiding in plain sight

      come out, come out wherever you are

      iby Sharon Pacione
      Wdestiny44@...
      September 17, 2010
      http://www.j2center.blogspot.com/ (scale past half way down to the
      'void')

      Quotes:

      "Poetry makes nothing happen." ~ A. H. Auden

      "In the quantum realm, even nothing never sleeps. Nothing is
      always up to something even when there is absolutely nothing
      going on, and nothing there to do it." ~K. C. Cole

      So Einstein was wrong when he said, "God does not play dice."
      Consideration of black holes suggests not only that God does play
      dice, but that he sometimes confuses us by throwing them where
      they can't be seen. ~Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose

      From the book: You Don't Have to be Buddhist to Know Nothing:
      An Illustrious Collection of Thoughts on Naught by Joan Konner