Buddhist Wisdom

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      I think the following quote goes nicely with the Mary Oliver poem sent
      earlier today. Sharon 444

      From the book: Offerings: Buddhist Wisdom For Every Day
      compiled by Danielle and Olivier Follmi,

      October 23rd
      "Without the rigidity of concepts, the world becomes transparent and
      illuminated, as though lit from within. With this understanding, the
      interconnectedness of all that lives becomes very clear. We see that
      nothing is stagnant and nothing is fully separate, that who we are,
      what we are, is intimately woven into the nature of life itself. Out of
      this sense of connection, love and compassion arise."
      ~Sharon Salzberg