Art is from the Soul

  • Ed Wolverton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
    Close your eyes and dream.
    Take a deep breath and relax.
    What words can take the beauty of art to its total satisfaction, that I haven't already tried to say, or express to what art could be...

    I have chosen a few more works[ my favorites ] that I have been working on the past few weeks....probably explains why I am not irritating anyone on the Internet.

    I just wanted to say- that everyone has this beauty within their own souls, and can vision the artwork of their own thoughts. I have only had one art class in my whole life's span- back in high school in 1970.

    It is within us all to bring out the beauty of life... I see it every day- and don't know where it comes from...I just keep saying....that just maybe, God is working through me. I should have been dead and gone, a long time now...many times, yet- I am still here, and giving to the world what it needs most right now.... the beauty and love from my heart....Ed

    Without trying to sound like an advertisement- anyone wishing to buy a reproduction- or the original...the art site   fineartamerica.com   has these works posted, and for sale.