Ed Here with Message

  • Ed Wolverton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      To all of you who know me/ know my writing/ know my artwork.... I'm sending out a multiple message here to get the news out...I have now got a gallerie showing on line....where you can buy some of my sweetest artwork....prints avalable at different affordable prices....my - oh my , this is FANTASTIC.

       iF YOU DON'T WANT MY ARTWORK...heck out all the other artists at this site...IT WORLD WIDE [ ON DEMAND ARTWORK. ]

       THE SITE IS [ fineartamerica.com ]  just search my name- Edward Wolverton- when you get there..... at least check out some of this FANCY work of mine...

      This site is filled with artistic dreams and creations...for sale- and reasonable at cost...with....several types oof finished work.   Ed/////////////