GREAT Poetry books

  • Ed Wolverton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:52 AM
      Hi all, Edward Wolverton here.....Wow, I'm out of the hospital again....hope I don't have to go back for a while....its been two years sinse the last visit....and then came last week-end....when the chest pains wouldn't go away.  I got morphene, I got Nitro, I got blood thinners....I got bored !!!

      Well, anyway....I just wanted to let everyone know about my nine books of poetry now being at Barnes&Noble [ barnes&noble.com ]  just search my name there. My books can also be found at Publish America in hard cover editions...for the same price. WARNING...the books aren't cheap......

      Ok, well- with all that out of the way....If anyone is following my work...25 books published by me can be found at lulu.com by searching my name....20 artwork, 3 photography, and 2 early works of poetry.

      I'm kicking all this out into the net for the benefit of those people who wish to know more about me, and my work. [ I'm not going to live forever......Hopefully a while longer..... ] I've got alot of much more painting and writing to do....before I get to see the big one.

      I wanted to let everyone know....that I really am glad to have so many friends on the net....its the only way I can get about these days...without having to worry about getting sick. [ Every day is much different, never knowing what to expect...so my depression gets to be in the way....I still try to shake it off.]  What the heck- I'm alive.   Ed.....;.