Literary Message From Ed Wolverton

  • Ed Wolverton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know of my five new poetry books coming to market. At Barnes and Noble.com just search my name....and I currently have four books listed...Titles Red Rose/ My Wild Irish Rose/ The Purple Muse/ and Arabesque.

       I should have the new five here shortly  .. Titles are   Whispering Soul/ Blue Savant/ Over The Bridge Of Sighs/ The Calliope Waltz/   and Sunlight In My Soul.

       My first two books are being rated at barnes and noble, with both books traveling all over the world in different translations.[ WOW ].   Edward Wolverton