Teachers

  • consciousrevision
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      Sometimes in real life, it's hard to distinguish who is the student
      and who is the teacher.
      When a student, a great one, selects beyond time
      the teacher is summoned
      and instructed
      and built
      as
      well as
      the student
      Returning to those
      Capabilities and Potentials
      He had before and will learn to express again.

      Working through time
      Each time is different - Alive.
      A virtuous cycle – un-degreed and un-decreed –
      a personal conversation ensues.

      Life teachers are a treasure we're given
      for a season or cycle or more.
      May I always be faithful and helpful to my students and teachers,
      wisely and faithfully with the Fates doing best as their soul essence
      bids.
      This is the ancient way - earned through and across many lives
      building a tapestry of being – beyond self.
      It is one aspect of true evolution.
      One applies oneself well as a student, studying and working to improve.
      But also as teacher, one is taught, not in an opportunist sense, but
      unexpectedly and often with great power, as the essence of a student
      works with the teacher to assure its development unhindered across all
      of time.

      c SigrunZ FolkSoul Channelings 8th Horning (Feb) 7708 PC