Quotes About Knowledge and Judgment

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Quotes About Knowledge:
      http://creatingminds.org/quotes/knowledge.htm

      "We live in an excessively conscious age; we know so much, we feel so little."
      D. H. Lawrence

      "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."  Anatole France

      "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."  Albert Einstein

      "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."  Leonardo Da Vinci

      "Knowledge is power but only wisdom is liberty." Will Durant

      "The trouble with most of us is that we know too much that ain’t so."  Mark Twain

      "‘One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing."  Socrates

      "To know that you do not know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease."  Lao Tzu

      "When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it; this is knowledge."  Confucius

      Link for Quotes About Judgment
      http://creatingminds.org/quotes/judgement.htm

      "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."  Voltaire

      "Science can only ascertain what is, but not what should be, and outside of its domain value judgments of all kinds remain necessary."  Albert Einstein

      ‘If you would judge, understand."  Lucius Seneca

      "Prejudice is the child of ignorance."  William Hazlitt

      "I had a teriffic idea this morning, but I didn't like it."  Samuel Goldwyn

      Link for Quotes on Change
      http://creatingminds.org/quotes/change.htm

      "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."  Charles Darwin

      "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."  Maya Angelou

      "A great wind is blowing and that gives you either imagination or a headache."
      Catherine the Great

      "It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
      Alan Cohen

      Link for Quotes on Many Other Subjects
      http://creatingminds.org/quotes/quotes.htm

      In the spirit of becoming the change
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*
      Wdestiny44@...

      AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)