Entertaining Angels

  • consciousrevision
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
      Sometimes one entertains angels unawares, we're oft told.
      Sometimes they come walkzing in ... in response to our wish.

      When I saw them tey were walking elegantly while simultaneously
      twirling and dancing around one another ... the most beautiful of
      walks, a pleasure to behold.

      She was a flower of womanly perfection. A squeezable peach she
      flashed with beautiful eyes and long flowing hair. Her purple dress
      framed her form, womanly brightness.

      He, slightly taller, with dark hair stood happily beside her. I
      entered their happiness as they engaged me with their eyes. Aware,
      he did not draw his strength by pulling from hers as we see here from
      so many weak copies. He also found no cause to take personal pride
      nor wish to diminish her flower. My delight at seeing them delighted
      us all for, in the good land where self-determination overrides
      ownership, for one man's fortune is another's too. We both delighted
      that on this place such a flower was dancing.

      Intelligence. Both highly intelligent -- nothing cheap, false or the
      error of taking oneself too seriously. Fun. Standing straight
      enjoying form's healthy expression. Coming in the plasticity of form
      that molds as it expresses essence, I was only happy to see them.

      Then I got up and moved to the exit, not wanting to miss seeing them
      front on as they left. What had happened to my manners!??! In the
      good land, before women ate other women, or men consumed them in
      conquest or to suck stregnth they lacked, a flower was a delight to
      everyone. Our people, our Folk, our Future. This young man knew
      what treasure he protected as they ventured out in strange terrain.

      There were so many things I wished to speak. Instead following the
      constrictions of the age, instead of inviting them to dine, instead
      of thanking them for the glimpse of them, I said with superficial odd
      short words "have a good one".
      Angels, sometimes they need hospitality that we have not been
      afforded as flowers or kind vigilant ones growing up after years in
      this place. When the protectors became the predators or parasites,
      some diminished themselves even further.

      I realize to an angel, I am sometimes more of a porcupine -- covered
      with quills -- unapproachable and certainly lacking the manners and
      loving life essence that flow sparkling and dancing naturally from
      streams of ancient times. In those days men walked and spoke with
      angels, at least in some tribes.
    • sarah_mcfarland_1956
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
        I enjoyed this poem. It was different and made me think. Also, I
        wish I could have seen them and delighted in them. Sarah

        --- In
        VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, "consciousrevision"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
          As we expand our consciousness, with benevolence, beings are able to
          share more than just the words of a vision with one another. I would
          love for you to see this. The more I watch and think about it in my
          mind's eye, the more I learn about many things.

          For grins I asked a male friend and he said I'm not like a porcupine -
          - just need to learn to speak when I behold such loveliness and
          intelligence from those many ones who grace our sphere.

          It also takes opening the mind's eye which means shutting off the TV
          eye and anything that stops life's flow. Our own life script lived,
          instead of another's canned set, and our progress resumes. This is
          general statement, not specific to you, Sarah.

          We all work many life times and accomplish specific things to
          progress. If we can be tricked to live passively, vicariously, or
          according to a mass script -- we are both tricked personally out of
          our unique purposes in an incarnation, but also our energies are
          diverted (often harnassed for things that speak nothing of heart
          essence or life).

          Losing all preconceptions, may angels guide you and teach you the
          goodness of a world most of us have been educated to forget exists.

          --- In
          VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, "sarah_mcfarland_1956"

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
            Sarah,
            I agree. In a more evolved consciousness, the mind meld would be
            relatively simple. I also am reconsidering my initial report of what
            was seen. Of course, any report is filtered through preconceptions
            which must be suspended if one is to learn/experience truth. Even
            better, getting out of the shell in which I am locked and entering
            into conversaton, asking questions would have expanded the awareness
            of truth. Our rules and preconceptions and wishes keep us inside
            preset structures that have little to do with reality ... when we are
            willing to venture outside and experience with natural curiosity and
            openness to learning/being of service.

            I learned from years of engineering development that first
            impressions of testers should never be forgotten for, lacking the
            diminishments to perception of assumptions or rules learned later
            when instructed, one observes things the first time that are erased
            from perception in all subsequent tests.

            However, first impressions are also rarely complete. Cognition
            builds with reflection. As humans we are slower than many of the
            benevolent evolved beings who inhabit the multiverse. The meeting is
            more than a cross-cultural exchange as energies are sensed, their
            expressions seen, and cognitions explored.

            As I consider the perfect couple I met -- the beautiful, lusciously
            alive woman and the pure focused warrior standing angularly -- I
            realize that this slow processor (my human brain) initially assumed 2
            people according to rules of my experience set, assumed aspects of
            differentiation, assumed protection of woman/flower, etc.
            Conventions of our societal programming, my own wish to move about
            full flowered unrestrained (never base or as poor society also
            promotes) helped me fill in the blanks (thereby clouding pure
            cognition which is only experienced and asked). Pure integrity of
            higher order beings, eye contact with them, is quite different from
            those who have tried to run this space for too many years.

            In reality although they appeared even walking together (most
            beautiful walk I've ever seen!), on reflection replaying the tape of
            images over and over, I believe I was perhaps seeing one perfect
            being -- fully male expressed and fully female expressed --
            bilocating as you and I both know these wonderful high order beings
            do so smoothly.

            As I reflect, the walk was a delight as the brightness of the two
            beings expressed in rapid perfect succession -- a perfect couple (I
            assumed). However as I watched them, I was primarily intensely
            focused only on one of them fully, always assuming the location of
            the other. We know from studies of film media that the eye fills in
            between the pictures and the brain assumes chosen learned scripts.
            Both of these learned fill-ins always have moved humans away from
            what is real and are at the root of most manipulation we see of mass
            society today. To gain truth, one should always seek to strip away
            all fill-ins, all assumptions, all biases, all emotion -- calmly
            looking in the face of truth and ideally also asking of it to speak
            so it can be understood. Habitual interaction with manipulation as
            we have in society today, causes one to mis-See when the divine, the
            evolved, the most beautiful intelligence steps into our midst.

            An occasional timeslice to bilocate maintained the impression of
            two. For such lovely great beings, I suspect this bilocation takes
            little effort. More effort, I suspect, is synchronizing to our
            slower paces of human brain cognition replete with assumptions and
            emotions here. On a different scaling, I know this personally as I
            have had to sync down most of my lifetime even to keep body/bones
            intact when I wanted to flow faster than body cognition allowed or
            express ideas that only can gain limited expression in slower spaces.

            Undivided, the being is complete and not lacking as well as fully
            able to express. Divided, the pue woman in current earth situation
            reduces her flower's expression to avoid attracting the wrong
            attention givers. Divided, the pure man, in current earth situation
            is also disturbed, rarely able to express his normal potential.

            I feel perhaps (another assumption, since I don't speak or ask) they
            were teaching completeness. Perhaps it is in direct answer to my wish
            to be family or a wife to one of their noble distinguished men.
            Perhaps, again, my error was one of evolution assuming or wishing for
            our rules regarding family structures. Naturally, it brings us deep
            joy to be in family with ones like or better than oneself -- to raise
            little ones and watch one's tree grow, bringing happiness into the
            world, watching ones best qualities expressed and improved. This
            translates out to evolution of species (i.e. species of human folk)
            as well as care for the world about one. Best expressed and with
            proper restraint, such can be healthy and life affirming.

            Seeing the beautiful pure alive and fully colorfully expressed
            beings showed the beautiful merging of golden play with womanly life
            force and the purity of forcused attention to job and preservation of
            flowers essence.

            May more of us regain life thusly and may this life expression
            flourish and race this space increasingly.

            My only regret is, again, I did not invite them to conversation and
            learn more of the matters that could have ensued from such a visit.
            Until conversation is properly held, one's assumptions are purely
            ruminations, not founded in truth except for simple reporting of
            experience.

            May this be of help to you also, Sarah. Your question/comment also
            helped push me forward into understanding this more clearly and I,
            therefore, thank you. Those who wish humans to feel separated from
            experiencing directly also try to make such sharing of experience a
            disagreeable thing among men -- either pushing people into falsely
            assuming "specialness" or "craziness". It is life. Real. Thank you
            for your interest.

            As we each evolve, separating differentiating our uniqueness from the
            human herd into our individuality experienced, we will also be better
            able to share and inspire, connecting with people more directly core-
            to-core as we were always intended.