Enclased

  • sigrunz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Encased and laced in suffering I See in
      and See you
      Peering out silently
      inviting me
      begging me
      to see in
      and come inside.
      You'd pull me right in if you could.

      The glass I would smash it
      But it's not my right.
      Your chosen cacoon is yours to hold.

      "Beautiful," you say
      "Poor Me" hold tight.
      "This is how the world IS, you know", asserting looking for agreement.

      And, subconsciously you also say,
      "don't change it or I'll have nothing left to hold onto
      nor to hold me.
      Unstructured I just might fly or do something unexpected with such
      freedom from .
      I'll be good you see and suffer dutifully as dust made things must.
      I don't know how to live otherwise and dare not know otherwise."

      The first flight on unfolded wing always takes courage
      Unknown.

      sigrunz – c July 1, 2008