Somewhere A Buddha Sits

  • Anna Ruiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008

      Somewhere A Buddha Sits

      Somewhere

      a Buddha sits

      smiling

      with Lotus feet….

      In Korea they are rioting

      NO American beef

      police clash

      clubs hit

      and blood spills

      water

      hoses away

      all signs

      Somewhere a Buddha

      opens his eyes

      angels unfurl wings..

      John testifies he’s never

      seen a storm like the one in

      Golden California ,

      raging

      and 60% now agree to offshore drilling

      open ANWR

      and the swimming pools are mosquito laden

      at Six Flags in Georgia

      a teenager scales two fences to a

      “Restricted Area”

      he is decapitated,

      we are shocked

      meanwhile in Zimbabwe , the crises of leadership

      is resolved, the winner loses…

      and Bush speaks about stolen elections..

      Somewhere there’s a lesson to be learned

      and somewhere the third eye opens,

      Lightning crashes.

    • sigrunz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        The Third Eye Opens

        The third eye opens
        on a society gone mad
        where food's life affirming essence may not be legally spoken of nor
        lest the intended ill married Codex isolate, using more overbearing
        deep pocketed, big toothed economic warfare, its true terrorist weapon.
        Health essence, if spoken of, declared now advertising, another rule,
        another layer of subterra-mean-fugue, in the horrible counterpointed
        symphony of humanities ongoing exploitation and deception â€" false
        advertising more myths.
        Gone awry

        What happened to the other two eyes?
        Shut and glazed over, not from deep meditation of the Seers gaze, but
        the living hulks
        who choose their own death
        and pay hefty sums to build more prisons for their neighbors (and
        eventually themselves, the 3rd eye knows).
        Or perhaps they chose a fake eye to continue the Borg snapping pieces
        as if natural were not enough to withstand the onslaught of the indoor
        chemical ridden ingested life â€" allergic to fresh air or sharing
        kinship with all that purifies in complex subtleties, raising the spirit.

        Forced servitude
        is not slavery
        in the land of the free
        where choice,
        the outworn dialectic
        of spit up chosen characatures
        with more spit up fake debates
        and false conflicts
        followed by hugs and warm fuzzy happy feelings
        on cue
        are framed to
        you.
        Framed.

        Tired.

        All are tired of the charade.
        Evil ones cast out
        their followers continue to interlace new layers of laws on old debates.
        Laws to bind.
        Laws "For your Protection" â€" what does that really mean?
        Protection, the carte blanche used to bind, enslave, own, exploit, and
        advertise with unlimited budgets.
        Every store, every phone system where the no-human (for your
        convenience (i.e. replacement!) ) who answers puts you on hold to
        listen to the chatter, programming your mind, assaulting your senses.

        The third eye opens
        Is it connected to your own still flowing energetic socket
        or, like you other two eyes, frozen deep into messages for another's
        pocket?
        Whose connective tissue does it use
        or has it been rewired, too?
        Does anything inside that is not the chatter of the advertising boxes
        remain to use as language to uniquely speak to you?
        Or have you so joined the great collective eye that your own true I is
        voiceless, bereft of unique speech?
        If you gave yourself a chance, what metaphors could it use?

        Choices â€" the dialectic (created by false others)?
        OR
        the ones you create uniquely?

        The third eye.
        The third path.
        Left and right are Ill-US-ions.
        Up and down Ill-US-sions two.
        Inside the advertisers box, this makes no sense.
        Outside, a new day dawns, fresh, beautiful, alive, pure and free.

        C sigrunz â€" July 2008

        --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Ruiz"