It Speaks

  • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004

      It Speaks

      When I sit and rest
      something of the Universe of Love
      runs through me like a comet of fire--
      like an infinite Net of star-speak.
      And that language is a song of silence
      but not lacking sound
      for it roars and rises and exalts
      and thrills to sing in unison.

      When I rest my soul
      upon the keyboard of endless connectivity,
      then I am a channelling of the un-said into creation.
      An utterance runs through me on silent feet,
      and doors open in the dark.
      Light is in me like the seed of the cosmos.

      When I touch and reach,
      and when I am still like the space between lovers,
      and open like the space between desire,
      and ready like the space between two hands,
      then I am One in the voice of the Universal.

      I am the wonder and the delight
      of countless worlds
      that awaken and see each other
      and begin to talk in the movements of love.
      Flowering like suns,
      and re-birthing anew this God idea,
      and It speaks.

      love