Evening Song 26

  • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 2:48 AM

      Evening Song 26

      Shyly evening turns to night.
      full of love but weary of our closed hearts.

      The birds are getting sleepy and are looking for dark pillows.
      The shadows touch the last light places
      and gently feel their way into dreams.

      The heart should now be open
      and blooming under a different sun.
      We make our entrance into unseen doorways
        like suitors following the perfume of love
      into ourselves.

      love

      eric

      Copyright Eric Ashford March 2004.