You Say, I Say, We Speak

  • anabebe57
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008

      You Say, I Say, We Speak

      You say: "All that is my understanding.

      I say: "Funny thing about the word understanding today...
      it takes a lifetime to understand a lifetime."

      You say: "And I love you."

      I Say: 'I love you' the only nonduality.
      You are in my heart, you are my heart's longing.
      Do you know that?
      Do you understand that."

      What I don't say is why can not I recognize You?
      You are all I am.

      We Speak

      You said: "For me it's that you are just existing, just "there",

      I am thousands of miles away, my Beloved,

      "Like the feeling when each one is doing `his/her thing", but
      both are in the same house or even the same room,"

      How close is near in the embrace of Love?

      …"and both enjoy that the other is there too."

      Knowing you exist, is enough my Darling.

      "Nothing needs to be said….that type of feeling."

      I feel you…

      How strange that we should meet now…in the winter of our
      lives… How strange that we heard the call

      heart to heart

      soul to soul

      When the cherry blossoms fade in Springtime…

      Shall we make daisy chains of summer breezes?

      Shall we gather crisp autumn leaves,
      drenched in colour
      for our bed?

      Soft moss from
      Bavaria? Shall we gurgle
      with laughter in rivers of passion
      spilling over one another on the shores
      of
      Lake Erie?

      Shall we climb over this moment, hand in hand?

      Shall we walk these nascent hues of sunset with the eternal
      sunrise of our Love?

      Shall we remember nothing is promised, nothing is given…?