Ed Wolverton

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
      Hi Ed

      I couldn't find your name under www.Craigslist.com but I did find the
      following link doing a google search.

      http://www.thepedestalmagazine.com/Secure/content/cb.asp?catid=369

      If you have the direct link to your art work from Craig's list, please post
      it when you get a chance. Thanks much.

      Sharon 444

      (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)
    • Ed Wolverton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
        Hi Sharon.....it may say Bay Area Artwork For Sale....   I have your address...will send you an invite to see work at my site.....at photo's...Ed

        (http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-grammy? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548)