January Issue of The Divine Animal Now Online

  • Sieannen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      January Issue of The Divine Animal Now Online

      The January issue of The Divine Animal deepens our focus on
      publishing literary erotica of the highest quality. The issue
      features a thought-provoking mixture of poetry, fiction, nonfiction,
      photography and painting. This month, we are featuring the haunting,
      disturbing and ground-breaking poetry of Saphire, a photographic
      essay by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Dustin Morrow, and important
      work by Cheryl Townsend, Marci McDonald, Sieannen Bell, John Yates,
      Lauren Raine, Elizabeth Barrickman, and other exceptional writers,
      poets and artists.

      We invite you to visit us at:

      http://www.divineanimal.com

      We constantly are on the lookout for talented writers, photographers
      and artists to publish in The Divine Animal. If you like what you
      see, check out our writers' guidelines. Your submissions will be
      greeted warmly.