Vorpal Flux

  • William Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Vorpal Flux

      Entity #2 floats above the vorpal flux
      Contemplating the walls of the Universe
      For you see she can do things like that
      She gifted that way

      Entity #1 juxtaposes into visible spectrums
      And considered the construct
      She has made

      Entity #2:
      This is crap
      I have no idea why you think I can understand the
      Universe
      Just by experiencing it

      Entity #1:
      I see you have invented Time
      So I’m going to tell you just to wait
      give it a bit

      Entity #2:
      But this is not answering my question
      How can I give this thing I’ve created a soul
      For that matter how do I know I even have a soul

      Entity #1:
      Your soul is born of nonsense circles
      These circles are known as Chaos envelopes
      Your soul is outside you
      And inside you at the same time
      It is the part that is and the part that sees it is

      You can not see the world by simplifying it
      Because you will always throw something important away
      As you move up through the levels you will become
      heroic
      But you will still know doubt
      fear and despair
      The trick is to continue ascending
      because those things try to drag you down
      They make lousy friends
      They drink your beer and never buy
      They tell you just how depressed you are
      just to depress you further
      Hey If you cheered up they would have to
      go find new meat to chew on
      Courage is not the lack of fear
      It is continuing in the face of fear
      Love is not the opposite of hate