Wisdom from Kahlil Gibran

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003

      Say not, “I have found the truth,”” but rather, “I have found a truth.”
      Say not, “I have found the path to the soul.”
      Say rather, “I have met the soul walking upon my path.”
      For the soul walks upon all paths.
      The soul walks not upon a line; neither does it grow like a reed.
      The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.

      Kahlil Gibran