When The Night Comes

  • Anna Ruiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007

      When The Night Comes

      When the night comes

      who shall I say called?

      I have reached an impasse,

      ground zero of my being,

      the pendulum stops

      and from here

      there is nowhere to go

      and no one to leave..

      The winds of change

      balance

      on a discreet precarious

      ledge,

      Now…

      …the Sun rises…

      Oh…My…God!.

    • William Burns
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Care and Maintenance of Angels
        and Other Ethereal Beings

        Remember your Angel is not human

        Generally speaking Angels can not handle
        more than one task at a time
        Angels are often focused to the point of distraction
        and it may be difficult it get an Angel’s attention
        Angels may occasionally become stuck in walls, doors
        Or other solid objects

        Do not use Angels for menial tasks
        that’s what menials are for
        (proper tool for the task and all that)
        Do not use an Angel as a substitute for
        personal social interactions
        or satisfaction of biological imperatives
        Do not let your pets chew on or scratch an Angel
        or leave an Angel out in the rain
        Do not send Angels on missions of revenge or plunder

        With proper care and maintenance your Angel can
        deliver
        hours of entertainment
        and years of service

        Quixotic as ever

        William C. Burns, Jr.
        Millennium Artist
        matrix437@...

        Be a better pen pal.
      • Anna Ruiz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
          What if the angel were you
          and the angel were me?

          How would we interface between these walls of time
          and space?

          What would we say to one another if we fell to earth?

          Would our attention break?

          Would our wings dry, unused?

          Would we forget why we were,

          ...what we gave up to become human?

[...]