When The Morning's Sunrise

  • Anna Ruiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:48 PM

      When The Morning’s Sunrise

      When the morning's sunrise
      and the eventide's sunset glow in the
      most perfect shade of amber
      and the valley flows the green back into the sea,
      ... then and only then I shall pray again.

      When the red poppy shreds her light
      aflame with the passion of starlit skies
      immersed in wings of sapphire water,
      utterly defenseless
      in the passing breeze,
      ... then and only then I shall sing songs of Love to You.

      ...then and only then I shall wear this crown of thorns
      and let this last camellia bloom,
      I hold in clasped hands, fall away as if there were no
      tomorrow.

      Anna Ruiz