Re: Beach Plums

  • naga_moon_rai
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2007
      Nancy,

      Thanks for the response to this one.

      I just haven't had the emotional strength to participate in list life recently. Painting is
      comfortable as it's non-verbal and I'm not interacting with anyone, just paint.

      Hopefully, I'll be back soon -- in a few weeks when the stress ratchets down and
      things return to a more steady plane.

      nm

      --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, sole_magick <sole_magick@...>
      wrote:

      > Naga,
      >
      > this one resonates..... familiar
      >
      > With Light,
      > Nancy
      >

      > "n.m.rai" <naga.moon@...> wrote:
      > http://smallroompoems.blogspot.com/2007/04/beach-plums.html
      >
      > Beach Plums
      >
      > We walk on new beaches, on unnamed islands.
      > We are castaways of recovery writing our story in the sand.
      > We have no alphabet and we mouth sounds
      > that have not yet become words.
      > The trees are familiar but the fruits have changed.
      > We are feasting on beach plums and we laugh
      > at how their juices run the color of blood.
      >
      > n.m.rai
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

    • sole_magick
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2007
        Naga,

        thank you for your note.  I can relate to how you are feeling.

        I just want to send you a hug of support and a wish for strength/vigor to return to your partner.

        I enjoy reading your poems - they are wonderfully expressive - often in realms that seem so challenging (for me) to express.  These talents are gifts - often because they bring so much delight to others but, in times like this, they are a gift to the Self.... a refuge.

        Blessings.

        Take Care,
        Nancy