one of my personal poems to share with you

  • jewelyettenova
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Divine Guidance
      Angels are you there for me? Do you give a care?
      Are there more than twelve of you? Or do you come in pairs?
      Do you sense my longings, my prayers and my cries?
      Do you see me at all times, and even hear me sigh?
      Do you see my obstacles before they come to me?
      Or do we face them together, as strong as we can be?
      Will my life stay happy, productive and resolved?
      Will my lifetime's issues be, completely done and solved?
      Are you really there for me when I get a cut?
      Are you really there for me when I've been a 'butt'?
      If you are, then I need help, so please give me a 'sign'.
      One that I can recognize as one from the 'Divine'
      Guide me to my proper home, that one upon the Hill.
      And please help to remind me, to always do your Will.

      Mary Ann Milacek C.C.Ht.
      (copyright 2002)