Silence

  • n.m.rai
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2007

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007

        from which all comes forth
        and returns,

        full of nothing
        but emptiness and music.
        \

      • Anna Ruiz
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
          Silence

          Silence is like nothing we can speak of,
          Silence is the heart of compassion
          burning away in the crucible of love,
          Silence is the way truth listens
          Silence is the sun's light as we walk
          into moonlight
          through the middle earth.

          Silence is the trust of child's smile.
          Silence is without predicament, without need of permission
          Silence is the fall from grace
          returning to melt away the blue
          as it forms around the mouth,
          frozen with the last thought of an angry man.