"I AM" by Sharon Pacione

  • Sharon Pacione
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2001
      I AM

      I AM the ebb and flow of creation
      I AM geometry exploding perfection
      I AM the lotus reaching for sunlight
      I AM in love with the passion of being

      I AM songbirds greeting the sunrise
      I AM a child born of the moment
      I AM the dew annointing the morning
      I AM the holy breath of freedom

      I AM the shimmer of lush, green landscapes
      I AM a river flowing upstream
      I AM a willow dancing with shadows
      I AM the open eyes of compassion

      I AM the words to the song Imagine
      I AM a butterfly aware of the chrysalis
      I AM a pink and orange and blue skyline
      I AM corn silk stalking light breezes

      I AM the outcome of thunder and lightening
      I AM clouds bursting forth in the desert
      I AM the gold at the end of the rainbow
      I AM a meadow of Queen Anne's Lace

      I AM the vibrancy and spectrum of color
      I AM pipe dreams becoming authentic
      I AM the smile behind indigo faces
      I AM coyote rejoicing in laughter

      I AM the music of Andrea Boccelli
      I AM best friends with the rune of joy
      I AM a hologram searching for mirrors
      I AM Sophia, caretaker of wisdom

      I AM the mystery behind time and space
      I AM the memory of homeostasis
      I AM the granite guardian of silence
      I AM a firefly enjoying the sunset

      I AM the full moon courting the nighttime
      I AM the wish of destiny's star
      I AM imagination's inventor
      I AM the essence of peace on Earth

      I AM an ocean of hidden treasure
      I AM the labyrinth's passport to secrets
      I AM potential contained in the void
      I AM the queen of all heart's desire

      I AM a pure crystalline light shaft
      I AM the line between genius and madness
      I AM a sovereign, immortal being
      I AM the alpha and the omega
      connecting the circle beginning to end

      by: Sharon Pacione
      July 19, 1999
      Wdestiny44@...

      Quote:

      "Sometimes I think and other times I AM".
      ~~~~~~~~~Paul Valery, French poet, 1871-1945
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002

        This poem was written on a beautiful summer day in 1999 while driving
        on the back roads of Ohio on the way to and from a Native American
        Pow Wow. It is my contention that as we change our own vibration,
        the vibration of the Planet changes. So, my thought is to find as many
        moments as possible to perceive love and beauty and joy, even among
        the turmoil we perceive each day. Our sanctuary is within each of us.

        I AM

        I AM the ebb and flow of creation
        I AM geometry exploding perfection
        I AM the lotus reaching for sunlight
        I AM in love with the passion of being

        I AM songbirds greeting the sunrise
        I AM a child born of the moment
        I AM dew annointing the morning
        I AM the holy breath of freedom

        I AM the shimmer of lush, green landscapes
        I AM a river flowing upstream
        I AM a willow dancing with shadows
        I AM the open eyes of compassion

        I AM the words to the song 'Imagine'
        I AM a butterfly aware of the chrysalis
        I AM a pink and orange and blue skyline
        I AM corn silk stalking light breezes

        I AM the outcome of thunder and lightening
        I AM clouds bursting forth in the desert
        I AM the gold at the end of the rainbow
        I AM a meadow of Queen Anne's Lace

        I AM the vibrancy and spectrum of color
        I AM pipe dreams become authentic
        I AM the smile behind indigo faces
        I AM coyote rejoicing in laughter

        I AM the music of Andrea Boccelli
        I AM best friends with the rune of joy
        I AM a hologram searching for mirrors
        I AM Sophia, caretaker of wisdom

        I AM the veiled mystery behind time and space
        I AM the memory of homeostasis
        I AM the granite guardian of silence
        I AM a firefly enjoying the sunset

        I AM the full moon courting the nighttime
        I AM the wish of destiny's star
        I AM imagination's inventor
        I AM the essence of peace on Earth

        I AM an ocean of hidden treasure
        I AM the labyrinth's passport to secrets
        I AM potential contained in the void
        I AM the queen of all heart's desire

        I AM a pure crystalline light shaft
        I AM the line between genius and madness
        I AM a sovereign, immortal being
        I AM the gardener, planter of truth

        I AM the alpha and the omega
        I AM the key to the tree of life