Waiting For You

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003

      Waiting For You

      There is a whisper in my ear, that  speaks ever so softly now

      “I Am waiting for you”.

      Tis a gentle voice, a soothing vibration of subtle waves,

      of dancing fantasy, of swirling light.

      As I quite my mind I hear:

       I Am waiting for you in an infant’s smile,

      in the grasping of your finger with squealing glee,

      in eyes that are a sparkling witness to the glory of my being.

      Do you see the joy you bring to my little world?

      I Am waiting for you in the waters of a mountain stream.

      Flowing around and over polished pebbles, gems that I have created.

      Do you hear my excitement as I rush

      into the grand adventure lying beyond the next bend?

      Even whilst knowing that I Am already there.

      And as you peer deep within the silent pools of my being

      do you still hear my excitement?

      I Am waiting for you in the wonder of the night.

      I Am the twinkle of the stars,

      I Am the Moon mirroring delight.

      Do you feel the vastness of my being

      yet the simple magic of a gentle evening breeze

      as I caress your cheek?

      I Am waiting for you

      as the passionate embrace of the Compliment of your Soul

      upon your return from a journey, arduous and long.

      As you melt into my arms will you appreciate my journey too?

      Will you discern the journeys worth while?

      I Am the yearning of your Soul,

      I Am waiting for you.

      I Am the mystery of Spirit,

      I Am the Glory of Being,

      I Am waiting for you.

      I Am the trials and tribulations,

      the tests you place upon your path

      to prove you are worthy.

      Do you know there is none more worthy than you?

      I Am waiting for you.

      I Am the power, the strength of the Ocean wave.

      Should I choose I may turn mountains into sand

      or take one grain and gently place it upon a far off shore.

      Do you know that I Am your strength too?

      That I Am waiting for you?

      Are you waiting too?

      I Am

      Stephen