NQ

  • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
      In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
      I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.
      I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness,
      I hear the ever-approaching thunder, which will destroy us, too,
      I can feel the suffering of millions, and yet, if I look up into the heavens,
      I think that it will all come out right, that this cruelty will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.
      In the meantime, I must hold up my ideals for perhaps the time will come when I shall be able to carry them out.

      --Ann Frank

    • sole_magick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
         ~ Amen ~

        Thank You Ann

        Nancy

        (thank you Eric!)

        : )

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2007
          "In our story of Creation, we talk about each one of us having our own path to travel, and our own gift to give and to share. You see, what we say is that the Creator gave us all special gifts; each one of us is special. And each one of us is a special gift to each other because we've got something to share."
          --John Peters (Slow Turtle), WAMPANOAG
        • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2007
            I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all.

            ~Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977