"Reaching for Rainbows" by Sharon Pacione

  • Sharon Pacione
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2001
      REACHING FOR RAINBOWS

      I see the beauty of a soul
      reaching for rainbows
      battling torrential storms hiding the sun,
      twisting and turning
      to untangle the chains of a heart
      imprisoned in an abyss of chaos and fear,
      a tormented being
      painstakingly grasping a minute particle of light
      learning the hard way
      that eternity is forever
      that life is both creator and creation
      that safety lies in the arms of intuition
      that trust is the answer to the end of lonliness
      that perception is the reality of the moment
      that forgiveness steers the ship of hope
      that thought is queen and choice is king
      that birth and death are the masters of illusion
      that balance is a tightrope worth the risk of walking
      that the soul will inch toward healing
      with even the slightest encouragement
      that the value of wisdom is becoming the strength to endure
      that open wounds require surgery by the skilled hands of self
      that release is the keeper of the key to the gateway of infinity
      and that love is the combination
      that in spite of everything
      you HAVE survived
      YOU are loved,
      you ARE love

      by: Sharon Pacione
      March 10, 2000
      Wdestiny44@...
    • Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2001
        a wonderfully liturgical feeling here, I shall say little about it out
        of reverence, but plan to read it often.

        --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@y..., "Sharon Pacione" <