Re: [VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone] I don't know why

  • Kitsune Miko
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Yep, that's me.  I just started to put the leaf on the wood, but liked the highlight, and one thing led to another...

      Sandy

      sole_magick <sole_magick@...> wrote:
      I smiled when I noticed the person's head!  (yours?)  Neat.

      reminds me of a butterfly.

      To fun!
      Nancy

      Kitsune Miko <kits@pacbell. net> wrote:

      I started playing with this and this is as far as I got.  The words will come later or not.

      Sandy

      ****
      "Expectations are resentments under construction. "

      Anne Lamott

      All new Yahoo! Mail -

      ****