Inspired Sharing latest media app. with Times of India for my poetry !

  • Nikhil Parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Oct 1, 2006

      Dear All Well Wishers/Friends/Readers.

      The "Times of India" newspaper has once again carried an article on
      me. This if my fourth with them in recent times. The article covers
      news of my 2 Limca World Records in the space of 1 year and the recent
      selection of my poem in an Hollywood Arts Festival/Anthology, by the
      grace of God. The "Times of India"of course continues to be India's
      pride and largest circulated newspaper.

      To read this article in Times of India please click upon:
      http://prweb.com/prfiles/2003/12/02/92238/toi4.jpg

      Or to read the e-paper version of the article click upon:

      http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JQS8yMDA2LzA5LzI3I0FyMDI0MDU=&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom

      There's also another article on me recently done by Ilaxi Patel , the
      Official Blogger for M.J.Akbar (Publisher of Asian Age Newspaper) and
      Editor of KidsFreesouls.com . This can be read at:
      http://prweb.com/prfiles/2003/12/02/92238/ilaxiarticle1.jpg

      I continue to seek your inspiration further and am enlightened sharing
      this piece of fresh news with you.

      Best Wishes

      Nikhil Parekh
      http://www.nikhilparekh.com - Please click on my website to read
      thousands of my poems on Anti Terror-World Peace-Enviornment &
      Wildlife Conservation-Hiv & Aids Awareness-Immortal Love-
      Friendship-Humanity-Unity-Adopting the Girl Child-Stopping female
      foeticide—and countless other global topics. The site also has a
      listing of my other achievements and records in poetry ….

      I can be reached at: nikhilparekh99@...