The Awakening Of Earth

  • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003

      The Awakening Of Earth

      The earth shifts her shoulder
      from one dream to an other.
      A portion of true believers
      tumble out of their unmade beds
      into the tireless dawn.

      Under the frost the grass is growing
      in its dreams also,
      and the pine trees
      are gathering into prayer
      the soul of spring.

      The clasps of lovers meet
      in the back country
      behind the curtain of light and dark
      touching the heart of blossom.

      Those who travel the paths of the moon
      shall meet the sun worshipers
      in the awakening of an earth
      that has ever been held
      between the passing seasons of illusion.

      They shall live in the nature of God
      as the grass of Her light
      and the branches of one creation.
      In the awakening of Her earth.

      love

      eric

      Copyright Eric Ashford Jan 2003.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Eric:

        This one especially touched me this morning. And, the visual was
        beautiful too. Thanks for sharing it.

        Peace and love,
        Sharon 444
      • ErcAshfrd@aol.com