The Kabir Book - Versions by Robert Bly

  • buffaloman992002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      13

      There's a moon in my body, but I can't see it !
      A moon and a sun.
      A drum never touched by hands, beating, and I can't
      hear it !

      As long a a human being worries about when he will
      die, and what he has that is his,
      all of his works are zero.
      When affection for the I-creature and what it owns is
      dead,
      then the work of the Teacher is over.

      The purpose of labor is to learn;
      when you know it, the labor is over.
      The apple blossom exists to create fruit; when that
      comes, the petals fall.

      The musk is inside the deer, but the deer does not
      look for it:
      it wanders around looking for grass.

      May we all get to the place and wander - looking for
      grass PEACE - Michael