"A Vision" by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002

      A VISION

      I have a vision of peace for all of life, where hu-man re-members his
      god-like qualities and shares his blessings with all of creation.

      I have a vision of freedom for all forms of life, where no living being lives
      in a cage and everyone is free to be, and where mankind sets himself
      free from the prison of the mind.

      I have a vision of abundance and prosperity for all, where time is spent
      in creating joy through art and music and nature, and the necessities
      of life are provided by those who love their work of service to others.

      I have a vision of a world where uniqueness and diversity are honored,
      and every living lifeform is looked upon as beautiful.

      I have a vision where no harm is done to any living being, and decisions
      are based on purity of intent and what is for the greater good of all.

      I have a vision of a world where we honor our differences rather than
      fight over them.

      I have a vision of universal consciousness, where we recognize the
      connectedness of everything and where heaven and earth embrace in
      the open arms of love.

      by Sharon Pacione
      Sunday, September 1, 2002
      written at Hopiland, Arizona