Re: Beyond the Edge

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
      Eric, I can tell your poetry is very visual. Where mine is a snap
      shot of thought on issues, you use more visual descriptions (subtle)
      to project the thought. Also your combinations of the pictures added
      is a nice exclamation point. The combination is awesome. Thanks.
      Chris Ellsworth

      --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, ErcAshfrd@...

    • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006

        Hi Chris,

        many thanks for your insights.
        I see you are delving in the archives here!