We Are the New Civilization by Flemming Funch

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Hi Everyone:

      Here is a beautiful manifesto entitled "We Are the New Civilization"
      by Flemming Funch. I have included the url in case you wish to
      print the manifesto from the site. I have also included the url for
      his "World Transformation" site. Thanks to Robert to sharing this

      Click here: We are the New Civilization

      Peace and love,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*

      We are here.

      We are waking up now, out of the past, to dream a bigger dream.

      We are friends and equals, we are diverse and unique, and we're
      united for something bigger than our differences.

      We believe in freedom and cooperation, abundance and harmony.

      We are a culture emerging, a renaissance of the essence of

      We find our own guidance, and we discern our own truth.

      We go in many directions, and yet we refuse to disperse.

      We have many names, we speak many languages.

      We are local, we are global.

      We are all religions of the world, we're everywhere in the air.

      We are universe being aware of itself, we are the wave of evolution.

      We are in every child's eyes, we face the unknown with wonder and

      We are messengers from the future, living in the present.

      We come from silence, and we speak our truth.

      We cannot be quieted, because our voice is within everyone.

      We have no enemies, no boundaries can hold us.

      We respect the cycles and expressions of nature, because we
      are nature.

      We don't play to win, we play to live and learn.

      We act out of inspiration, love and integrity.

      We explore, we discover, we feel and we laugh.

      We are building a world that works for everyone.

      We endeavor to live our lives to their fullest potential.

      We are independent, self-sufficient and responsible.

      We relate to each other in peace, with compassion and respect,
      we unite in community.

      We celebrate the wholeness within and around us all.

      We dance to the rhythm of creation.

      We weave the threads of the new times.

      We are the new civilization.

      by Flemming Funch