"In Search of the Lost Chord", Moody Blues Album, 1967

  • coronaborealis444
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      In reading an article regarding crop circles, the
      words to this 1967 Moody Blues song were used.
      The post was about the "sounds of the crop circles".

      IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD

      This garden vibrates complete.
      Some may get a sound so sweet.
      Vibrations reach on up to become light
      and then through gamma, out of sight.

      Between the eyes and ears there lie
      the sounds of color and light of a sigh
      and to hear the sun, what a thing to believe,
      but it's all around if we could but perceive.

      To know ultra violet, infra-red and x-rays,
      beauty to find in so many ways.

      Two notes of the chord, that's our full scope
      but to reach the chord is our life's hope
      and to name the chord is important to some
      so they give a word, and the word is Om.

      Moody Blues
      from the album "In Search of the Lost Chord"
      1967

      And, when you stop and think about it,
      you won't belive it's true,
      that all the love you've been giving,