Re: [VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone] The Call of the Heart

  • ErcAshfrd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 7:32 AM

      Two great poems from you today Nancy.
      This is my favourite:-)

      I am still getting direct mail from VOTPS, its the only group I
      have not signed off on while I get down to other writing business.

      Your eye and heart are very clear in this poem and it speaks powerfully.

      Well said !

      In a message dated 09/05/2006 07:26:18 GMT Standard Time, sole_magick@... writes:

      The Call of the Heart

      It took me three days
      to decide to call
      a tennis match between the mind/heart

      Could I be wrong?
      No way to know
      unless I just call
      So, I call

      A voice answers
      and it is not yours
      I ask for you
      He says...."uh...no"

      My heart drops to the floor

      The fallen heart apparent to him
      in the moment of silence
      and my deflated reply

      Do you want the paints too?
      No thanks, just the easel.

      Even though, now, there isn't an easel big enough
      to hold the canvas
      that will tell the tale of my heart

      N3H

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • sole_magick
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9 4:24 PM
        Thank you Naga.

        Keep walking
        as parts that aren't glowing
        fall away.

        Here's to new eyes
        and a radiant life!

        Much Light to you,
        Nancy

        naga_moon_rai <naga.moon@...> wrote:
        Nancy,

        This I can believe.  I can feel your heart
        when you write.  Love this poem.  It sounds
        like you, speaks as you.  Beautifully written.

        naga'ji

        --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, sole_magick
        <sole_magick@...> wrote:

        >   The Call of the Heart
        >

        >   It took me three days
        >   to decide to call
        >   a tennis match between the mind/heart
        >
        >   Could I be wrong?
        >   No way to know
        >   unless I just call
        >   So, I call
        >
        >   A voice answers
        >   and it is not yours
        >   I ask for you
        >   He says...."uh...no"
        >
        >   My heart drops to the floor
        >
        >   The fallen heart apparent to him
        >   in the moment of silence
        >   and my deflated reply
        >
        >   Do you want the paints too?
        >   No thanks, just the easel.
        >
        >   Even though, now, there isn't an easel big enough
        >   to hold the canvas
        >   that will tell the tale of my heart
        >

        >   N3H

      • sole_magick
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9 4:29 PM
          Thank you Eric.  I am really glad you liked them.

          I wish you much expression in your writing venture!

          To your flowing brilliance,
          Nancy