THANK THE CHEF

  • ald902r
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      12-20-01
      THANK THE CHEF

      So as I sit here eating chocolate chip cookies
      I ponder to my self, what is poetry

      Is it possible for you to help me?

      You take some thoughts and mix them just right
      Stir in some words that are out of site

      Scratch them on some paper and you have the tricks
      Just churn them in your head, now throw in the rest of the mix

      Thoughts, joy and happiness is all good
      Or do we want to put people in a bad mood

      I thought not so leave out HATE, Ill Fate
      and all the other rotten stuff

      Let it bake inside that brain
      Then check on it once more and it should come out
      Nice and thin

      Serve it up on a plate
      To that unsuspecting customer the human brain

      Watch, wait and see
      If it turns their stomach or do they smile with glee

      I know this poem is kinda lame
      But for sure you won't find another like it again

      So thank the chef
      And tip the waiter

      You will probably have enough bus fair
      To get home to mother.