WHAT!!!

  • ald902r
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      12-20-01
      WHAT!!!

      So, where do I go from here?
      Up, down, sideways, front ways or back ways,
      The path is not always clear

      Why do I climb mountains, is it to test my strength
      Or is it to fill an inner hunger and make me think

      Is strength in the body, I say not,
      It is in the mind where strength is taught

      Our bodies do as they are told,
      Like some mechanical robots of old

      For what is thought but energy
      And of what are we made

      Matter, The Atom?
      Is this not energy or is it synergy

      What a puzzle we are, near and far
      Everywhere we are

      Does it not take energy to create a thought
      And is not everything energy or so I thought

      Tell me a story, one I have not heard
      Make it mystical, no I am not a nerd

      WHAT!!!

      What the hell is this but a poem of ignorant bliss
      For all time it will exist

      Why?

      Because thought is a form of energy
      That will always exist for me, you and our children to ponder
      Until eternity

      Swell.