Re: [VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone] Re: Footprints

  • sole_magick
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      Naga,

      thanks for the kind comments.  It's wonderful to hear about your little red-feathered friend.  What a treat to be serenaded every morning!  :)

      Much Light,
      Nancy

      naga_moon_rai <naga.moon@...> wrote:
      Nancy,

      What a joy to find this here.  Definitely, they are Nature's 9th -
      especially in the early morning and late afternoon.  Love your image
      of "the living mound and pulse of life".

      I have a cardinal that sings right outside my window in the morning
      every morning.  He is the first bird I hear and he starts singing a
      good 45 minutes before first light, this lone voice.  I have taken to
      listening for him each morning now when I'm at the computer.

      Again, thank for writing this and sharing.

      naga'ji

      --- In VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone@yahoogroups.com, sole_magick
      <sole_magick@...> wrote:

      >   Let the ground tumble in
      >   if the world is without
      >   the songs and stories of birds
      >
      >   They are the blue sky
      >   after slithering in the darkness
      >   of pain and blindness and fear
      >
      >   Songs that join
      >   the entire revolving mound
      >   and pulse of life
      >   in to the very heart and soul
      >   of being
      >
      >   This is nature's 9th
      >

      >   Thanks Naga.  Your poem touched a sore spot.
      >
      >   Nancy
      >

      > "naga.moon" <naga.moon@...> wrote:
      >   http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/naga-ji/footprints_cp.jpg
      >

      > Footprints
      >

      > We slither
      > in burrows underground,
      > in the mazes
      > we create in our minds,
      > till our footprints seem
      > like the voice of god and
      > we write bibles with our feet.
      >
      > We hear only
      > the pulsed rushing
      > in our ears
      > so we fall in love
      > with percussive sound.
      > We don't believe
      > in the stories of birdsong.
      >

      > naga.moon.rai

      Have a question? Yahoo! Canada Answers. Go to Yahoo! Canada Answers

    • Anna Ruiz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008

        Footprints

        Some folks want footnotes