Re: [VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone] Being Born

  • sole_magick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Thank you for your beautiful poems, and pictures.  It feels very good to be here and I am filled with gratitude for 'being' in what feels like home....poetry is like home.

      Nancy

      this is such an amazing picture (below)

      ErcAshfrd@... wrote:

      Being Born

      A mother pushes her child into the world.
      The child cries
      and starts pushing
      against Gods womb in a million ways
      until it finds its own birth.

      Please consider this life as a droplet of gold in the sun.
      The melting pot is much greater than what it melts.

      Man must be born once from woman
      and once from God
      yet we are always leaving that womb
      to birth God in each other.

      Stay close to the Beloved.
      She is your next breath.

      Stay between the axe and the stone like the sky.

      Eric Ashford 2006