WHERE'D HE GO

  • William Leak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005

      Times when hope is all you've got
      Sometimes peaceful, sometimes strife
      Just another passing life
      Have your fun while you're able
      All too soon, you're just a fable
      * * *
    • Sharon Pacione
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        Welcome William...loved taking the journey with you in this
        poem. Life has a way of flying by. Seems like yesterday that
        I was just a skinny girl.

        BTW...a reminder to everyone when posting poetry to please
        put the author's name and e-mail address or book title, etc.,
        at the end of the poem. Thanks much.

        Sharon 444
        *Sharon Pacione*
        Wdestiny44@...