Viewing the world through triangular glasses (a poem by: JJJ)

  • mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005

                          Viewing the world through triangular glasses

      Is a magical view of self and of masses
      Infinite circles at each given point
      An infinite soul when triangles unite
      An infinite world,
      an infinite sound
      That infinite circle that keeps spinning around
      No matter which line you walk on, my brother
      You can't stand on one and not on another
      Now you're at the point, to go up or go down?
      Or stay with that circle that keeps going around?

      Love! JJJ

       http://www.chosenones.net/

      0

    • CHRIS ELLSWORTH
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
        Mary,
        Wow such great stuff. how/where do yu get this artwork stuff. I would like to post my own poems but can only do it via this mail....Chris
        PS..I just counted my poems...I have 129....

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
          Hi Chris ,
          Thank you !
          I've only been able to make pictures show up if the post is composed in Yahoo mail and they are web I Can't wait to read your poems go ahead and post them.
          I have only written a few but am a big appreciator.

          PS: Blue Bird Whisper , Your poems are awesome !!