Re: [VoicesOfThePhilosophersStone] Re: Hello

  • blue-bird- whisper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2005

      Thankyou , I will gladly post some poems

      Love Light Life
      Namaste

      blue_bird_whisper

      Sharon Pacione <wdestiny44@...> wrote:
      Wecome Blue_bird_whisper. Please feel free to post your poetry or
      that which you are drawn to share, giving credit to the author in
      the subject line, whether it be you or someone else. I look forward
      to your contributions. Thank you for your kind words about the
      "Ghostdancer" poem that were shared on another site. BTW, love your
      name.

      Blessings,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*