"Wondering" by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:51 AM
      I had the following thoughts after returning home from a wonderful crop
      circle conference in southern Ohio this past weekend. And, I even got to
      miss the snow-storm in the Cleveland area. Life is good! Love, Sharon 444

      Wondering

      what is it that draws people
      to live and work and play together

      is it their similarities
      their love of pomengranates and geometric shapes,
      the colors of torquoise and purple,
      their love of stones and flutes and  nature's sights and sounds

      or, are they drawn together
      because of cultural differences
      seeking re-memberance of an ancient past
      when nations shared one heart

      experiences come and go
      as quickly as waves erase footprints on the sands of time
      leaving no proof
      that souls shared moments of beauty and harmony
      on the shore of infinity,
      sharing their divinity
      through drummer's prayers and chants and words
      now blown into the universe
      by the sacred wind
      onto the banks of silence

      is it that all notes of F#
      eventually meet for a songbird convention
      before flying off  to unknown destinations
      in search of other frequencies
      making up the symphony of life

      is it that diversity was birthed
      by the soul's deep curiosity and journey into itself,
      creating the illusion of others,
      while searching for god

      by Sharon Pacione
      April 4, 2005
      Wdestiny44@...

      Three New Crop Circle Haikus
      April 2005
      by Sharon Pacione
      Wdestiny44@...

      crop formations heal
      universal symphony
      orchestrated sound

      ancient astrolabe
      computer of the heavens
      navigates the stars

      open the circle
      to spiral into freedom
      birth of milky ways

      Submitted in the spirit of peace and love for all life,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*