Shattered Glass Table by Gabriel Cousens

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005

      Shattered Glass Table
      by Gabriel Cousens

      One day the windy Grace of Yah
      Blew so hard
      The glass table of the mind
      Turned over and shattered
      Into thousands useless fragments
      It happened so suddenly
      So effortlessly
      After so many years and lifetimes
      Of thinning this glass ceiling of illusion
      So suddenly
      The mind just shattered
      Just exploded into the eternal motionless, timeless presence
      The scintillating sublime absolute
      Burst through
      Uninterrupted
      Alone
      Disconnected from past, present, and future
      And I was not even there to claim it as mine
      There was no place to stand
      And no where to be standing
      The Great Way
      Which has no gate
      Opened
      And there was no me there to walk through.

      Click here: Tree of Life Foundation - Family News
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/news/familynews3.html#Anchor-POEM-19188