Re: [Vistytis] Rosengard, Kaminsky & Lurie

  • kaminsky info
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      If you look at our site www.kaminsky.nl you'll see that we have a Leib Kaminski who had a daughter Rahel. All we know is that she married first a Sladowsky and then a Schatz and died in San Francisco. She was born sometime in the 1820's.

      The names are too similar to be only a coincidence, but the names of the spouse for your Rachel is quite different. Also the name Rosengard doesn't seem to appear in our data.

      Who knows, maybe one day we'll manage to connect our data.