Looking for Dunsky/Dalsey / Loseman/Berger surnames in/near Vistytis

  • Lois Eggers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      I am trying to learn more about my grandmother and her family. She
      was Leah Rachel LOSEMAN (spelling may be off). She married Abe
      BERGER, son of Haskell Berger. She had cousins named
      DUNSKEY/DANSKY/DALSEY or similar name who lived in or near Suwalki, I
      believe.
      Haskell Berger had a daughter, also named Leah, who married Moses
      Dunskey/Dalsey (sp?). Their son, Samuel L. Dalsey married Cora
      GOLDSTEIN in Vistytis, Lithuania late in the 19th Century.
      All emigrated to the US and settled in Chicago.
      Hope someone can help me find a connection.