something about Vistytis

  • Dr. Ruth Leiserowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      I'm researching Jewish life in East Prussia which was in a very high level influenced by inputs from the Litvakian neighborhood. People from Vistytis (Vishtiniec or Wyschtiten or... hard to find a place with such a lot name variants like V.!) were found extremly often in the East Prussian territory. They had a strong network. Here some informations collected from my research in several German archives:
      Thank you in advance
      Best regards
      Ruth Leiserowitz

      Dr. Ruth Leiserowitz