Oppenheim,Harris Arnsdorff

  • Joyce Thornton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      Harris was born Oct 12,1865 in Mischun,Lithuania. Harris took his mother middle name,as Arnsdorff. Arnsdorff's had a dry good store just outside the Lithuania boarder,on the German side,in a small town called Schliuse. The store owned by Moses Arnsdorff.
      Harris had one sister,still in Lithuania... Does anybody,know the sister name.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Bert Oppenheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Hi Joice, I am attaching the tree of J.G. Oppenheim that shows Ettie immigrating to America. If you have additional information I would apreciate it.

        Descendants of Joseph Gerson Oppenheim

        1 Joseph Gerson Oppenheim d: April 1, 1918 in Goshen, Indiana b: February 29, 1844 in Wystyten (Vishtinetz),Poland

        .. +Bessie Fannie Arnsdorff Oppenheim d: July 12, 1915 in Goshen, Indiana b: September 18, 1843 in Mischun, Lithuania m: 1862 in Wystyten, Lithuania

        .. 2 Mark Oppenheim b: 1864 in Wystiten, Lithuania

        ....... 3 Mark Oppenheim Lansburg

        ....... 3 Bessie Oppenheim Cohen

        .. 2 Harris Arnsdorf Oppenheim d: November 20, 1931 in Goshen, Indiana b: October 12, 1865 in Mischun, Lithuania

        ...... +Marry Allice Stutzman Oppenheim d: April 24, 1837 in Goshen, Indiana b: December 5, 1875 in Macaupin, Illinois m: October 14, 1915 in Goshen, Indiana

        .. 2 Ettie Oppenheim Stein d: April 21, 1893 in Goshen, Indiana b: September 13, 1870 in Bangor, Michigan

        ...... +George Stein b: October 1866 m: January 1896 in Bangor, Michigan

        ....... 3 Arleine Stein Newman d: in San Francisco b: November 1897 in Bangor, Michigan